[PSUBS-MAILIST] Keith Gordon, diving Niagra

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 23 19:39:48 EDT 2020

Hi Keith,
thanks for the info & congratulations on the wreck discovery. An unusual cargo,
500 dead Chinese being returned to China. The cargo of gold on the Niagra is a bit more appealing.
I had a look for the Dapple & got told off for going on the pier :(, I held the security
gate open for someone & thought this was a good opportunity to get through.
When Triton was here on the Alucia I just rocked up & they showed me around.
Apparently they don't have sub pilots on board & are sub contracting the piloting
of the sub. I do now have an email contact.
Cheers Alan