[PSUBS-MAILIST] Keith Gordon, diving Niagra

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 23 04:49:57 EDT 2020

Hi Keith, are you out there?
You made mention of an upcoming Triton dive of the Niagra.
I see that the 6711 Geo is in town with a Triton 3000 on board & presume this
Is the dive boat.
Are you having an involvement in this? Do you have contacts on the 6711 Geo?
Dr Ingrid Visser the Orca expert is keen to contact someone re talking about
Orca research & potential dives of some of the sea mounts that the Orca frequent.
She has had contact with Triton before & there were talks about a potential Antarctic
dive.
Is this primarily a research vessel thanks? We know very little!
Cheers Alan