[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vertical thrusters

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 4 15:55:01 EDT 2020

Hi Alec, the 12" hole will be in the bottom as well. I just hadn't cut it
out yet.  I'm thinking that that the prop will sit just below the grill
which will be flush with the surface. Even with that placement the nose of
the thruster may just peek out the bottom just a bit, so entanglement
issues.
David

On Sat, Jul 4, 2020, 12:00 PM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <