[PSUBS-MAILIST] Deck

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 3 15:56:22 EDT 2020

Yeah the slip and fall factor did cross my mind.  I light sanded the planks
to remove the marks left by the saw teeth when I ripped them but left them
as rough as I could for traction and not getting splinters so we'll have to
wait and see. also be interesting to see how it effects the calculated
bouancy and freeboard.
Rick

On Fri, Jul 3, 2020 at 9:16 AM Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <