[PSUBS-MAILIST] publicity

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jul 1 08:56:09 EDT 2020

 Rick,
I personally don't have means to record my TV but if they come through with a CD I can get it off that.
I have learned to make any such demands prior to cooperating with the press or productions like this.  Afterwards, a lot of these producers seem to disappear.  A few years ago I was asked to help provide information on small subs to some TV production.  I told them up front that I would help on the condition they put "Thanks to PSUBS.ORG" in the closing credits.  They did...at 100 mph.  If I had blinked I would have missed it.  lol  :)
Jon