[PSUBS-MAILIST] test pool

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 31 15:28:15 EST 2020

Hi All,I don't think I am patient enough to wait for the ground to thaw to put E3000 in a pool.  So Last summer I bought a heavy pool liner for a round above ground pool.  I want to make a round pool in my shop on top of the concrete floor.  I want to make it from 16 gauge sheet cold roll steel, 6 feet high and 14 feet diameter.  I stick weld the joints with an overlap.  Do you engineer types see any issue with this before I pull the trigger?Hank