[PSUBS-MAILIST] Camera

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 31 06:32:47 EST 2020

 Alec, the housing is a repurposed housing that had a dome window.  I made a 1 inch thick flat.  It has penetrators like the ones I was looking for.  The hull has a 20 pin home made penetrator and 4 of those wires are for the camera.  It has not been in the water but so far works great.  The picture quality is as expected for a 200 dollar set up but very good for the purpose.Hank