[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 30 20:01:30 EST 2020

Hi Hank, I am using 5 E size tanks (20cf) in the SeaQuestor. They sit right
behind my pilot seat within arms reach. Each are individually valve
controlled. Though they are tied to a manifold that holds the digital gauge
tied to my plc, so that I only have one digital gauge. No more than one
tank at a time would ever be open. Indivudually they have their own digital
gauge and flow control, in addition to the digital gauge on the manifold.
This gives me the ability to disconnect a bottle from the digital system in
the event the plc goes down, and still control its flow and have the
ability to read the tank level. I'm all about redundant systems.
Best Regards,
David Colombo

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020, 12:39 PM Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <