[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 30 13:47:24 EST 2020

Wow, I've never had that happen. How weird, I would have been sure it would
happen only if the tank was left in strong sunlight or something like that.
Have to say that would not be a good event. I guess one would switch off
the electrical power breaker immediately and surface using only ballast to
try not to have any sparks.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 1:06 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <