[PSUBS-MAILIST] O2

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 30 13:27:09 EST 2020

Brian. The through hull is steel. But that can be changed with a bit of effort.  My bigger problem is the tank location and it’s difficulty in swapping it out. I could leave a big tank in place permanently as a emergency supply and use a small tank inside for day use. If I do that why not just have all the O2 inside. Also remember that at 3000 feet I have to leave 1300 psi in just to protect the tank.
I am perfectly comfortable with the supply being inside. Like Jon says the K boats are all like that originally.
Hank
Sent from my iPhone