[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: video

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 22 20:35:22 EST 2020

 Hank, please pass along my thanks to Anthony for editing this video.  He did a great job.  Looking forward to whatever else he comes up with. Big thanks to Dave Colombo for taking all the video at the Expedition and archiving all the video.
For those that have not seen it, the Flathead Lake Bio Station did a short teaser video on the night dive.
2019 Flathead Lake Submarine Footage Teaser

|  |  |

|  |
2019 Flathead Lake Submarine Footage Teaser

There’s something in the water.... It may look like snowfall, but the dancing flecks caught on the video below a...