[PSUBS-MAILIST] 3D dive recording, kickstarter

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 16 18:24:28 EST 2020

Thanks for the insight into their product James.
One of the problems is getting the GPS signal down to the sub, &
I have been looking at this company .....
https://dspcommgen2.com/aquatrans-underwater-acoustic-dunking-hydrophone-transducer/
for data transfer transducers & modems.
They are reasonably inexpensive & are based in Bangkok.
BTW you seem to know your stuff, are you involved professionally in that area
or is it just an interest?
Regards Alan