[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: O2 cleaning

Thu Jan 16 11:58:22 EST 2020

Thanks Sean.

I think im ok then.  I made sure that the tape didnt go into the path of
the O2 flow.  Also im at low pressure at that point.

The only particulate filter I have is part of the final flowmeter and is
built into the unit.

Thanks for the advice.
regards
James

On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 at 13:24, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <