[PSUBS-MAILIST] Innerspace Science expeditions for 2020?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 4 11:32:35 EST 2020

Hi everyone,

It's a good time to plan expeditions for the year, so I would like to put
out a tender for ideas! Does anyone out there have suggestions for
Innerspace Science expeditions in 2020? In 2018 we did Lake Tahoe, and in
2019 Flathead Lake. This year we could continue with lakes, or take some
first (and humble) step into salt water.

Ideas can of course come from the science community, and I am in contact
with a university professor in Maine who has some initiatives. The neat
thing about that one is that it involves both coastal ocean dives and a
lake. But ideas can also go the other way, where someone in this group
proposes an expedition and we reach out to the local science community.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Alec