[PSUBS-MAILIST] PC2020 - Maryland or California?

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Feb 27 08:08:53 EST 2020

 I think the opposite.  Obviously demand for California but it looks like we might lose half our speakers if we switch.  That leads me to believe we should do Maryland this year and plan on California next year.  As well, setting up video-conferencing as Alan suggested will give an opportunity for anyone remote to participate both this year and next year.
Jon