[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scuba Tank Purchase Questions

Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Feb 21 07:50:03 EST 2020

Thanks again everyone.

Just to close this thread out I purchased 2 Luxfer aluminum 80s.  They come
with what they call a Pro Valve which includes the the adapter that allows
yoke or DIN connections.

While my current hose connections on the sub are yoke I will be eventually
changing them to DIN.  Seems like a more robust connection.

Steve

On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 5:40 AM James Frankland via Personal_Submersibles <