[PSUBS-MAILIST] SubSeaSail - Submarines and more.. AW: 2020 Psub Convention

Mon Feb 17 07:43:34 EST 2020

Myself and Anita are coming also.  :)  Unfortunately without my boat.  I
looked into bringing her, but its too expensive.  But looks like it will be
a great event.

On Sun, 16 Feb 2020 at 00:26, Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <