[PSUBS-MAILIST] SubSeaSail - Submarines and more.. AW: 2020 Psub Convention

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 15 13:08:09 EST 2020

Dear Guys,

yes there will be a submarine Convention this year in Baltic Coast,
Rostock, Germany from 6-9 August 2020.
Its now named :

SubSeaSail, Submarines and more..

The convention ist part of one of the biggest harbour festivals here in the
baltic with a lot of historic sailling ships.

We will have our own harbour basin in the military base at Rostock-
Warenmünde "Hohe Düne".

It will include two tents one with short public conference about the world
underwater all half hour
and one with staic and active displays about the world underwater.

Includes two divers container, one for divers and one for Cosmo and Rov's.

We have confirmation from nine submarines to come.
Includes:

Euronaut          Carsten & Crew                                L= 16  m
B= 2,5  m    G=  58 t

Nemo II           Reinhard & Monika                             L=       m
 B=      m     G=  2   t

Nemo 100       Thomas                                             L=
m   B=      m     G=  2   t

Troll                 Holger
L= 9,1 m   B=   1,3  m  G=  9,0 t

Tigerhai            Thomas & Max                                 L= 5,3 m
B= 1,0  m  G=  1,8 t

Cosmo             Lars & Stephan                                 L=       m
  B=      m     G= 0,5 t

Comet             Lars  & Stephan                                 L=
m   B=      m     G=     t

Drebbel           Emile                                                 L=
4,8 m   B= 1,9 m    G=  2,9  t

Eurosub           Holger & Stephan                               L= 4,2 m
B= 1,9  m    G=  2,5  t

Hope to get two mores, including anothewr Tigerhai and Sgt.Peppers.

We have a larger programm for members. Include a "all surfacing together"
on Friday for a TV show.
Include captains dinner, engineers party and so on. We will have a sea
trail on a historic steam ship.

I am responsible to organize everything around the Sub Sea Sail.

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----