[PSUBS-MAILIST] New video

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 3 16:38:00 EST 2020

 They were roots for limbs bu they looked like a pile of bones.
    On Monday, February 3, 2020, 12:40:43 PM CST, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Cliff, I assume the "bones" in the video were not actually bones? I think you are aware we were contacted by someone who had lost a relative in a boating accident decades ago, and I promised we'd keep an eye open. The chances of a find are obviously infinitesimal.