[PSUBS-MAILIST] led

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 30 00:44:52 EST 2020

Brian

The new eruption is coming out of 3 different vents close to where the old
lava lake used to be and has filled up the whole caldara floor over 500'
deep so far so that's a s--- load of volume compared to a couple of years
ago when it let loose. There is a webcam set up by the USGS that updates
every minute that those who may be interested can watch.

Rick

Rickhttps://
www.nps.gov/media/webcam/view.htm?id=5B6292AF-D3C2-CF49-C128FA9697DF00B6

On Tue, Dec 29, 2020 at 6:16 PM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <