[PSUBS-MAILIST] led

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Dec 29 14:05:58 EST 2020

I built my own aluminum exterior light housing, 6 each, using a cob led
bulb that was 10,000 lumens, DC 34 volt and about 100 watts. My friend
found them online and they were about $3.50 each.
 I fried a number of them due to poor heat sink or driving them too much
and finally got them dialed in. I asked my friend to buy some more and he
said that the source in Japan does not sell them any more.
 I found something similar here in the U.S after hours of searching that
matched pretty closely to what I had but they were about $38 each. Is
anyone using something similar as far as lumens goes that has any sources I
could try or is that price about the best I can do?

Rick