[PSUBS-MAILIST] SEMjr - DIY Electronic Project

Philippe Robert via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 21 17:56:46 EST 2020

Thank Jon for sharing your work !

I have a question about the Teensy 4.0 microprocessor. What is the
benefit to use the teensy instead of arduino Atmel based microcontroller ?

Regards

Philippe