[PSUBS-MAILIST] Magnacom SW-1000-sc Battery

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 18 18:52:32 EST 2020

 David, I have been making up packs of lithium iron batteries and they don't require any electronics other than the external balance charger. You just need to solder on balancing charge leads between the +&- on each battery & the appropriate connector. There are a few different sizes & types of lithium iron batteries. You may find a square type of rc hobby lithium battery of the correct size & voltage off the shelf. Can help a bit more if you aren't familiar with rc lithium iron batteries. Alan