[PSUBS-MAILIST] strain relief fittings

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 17 13:13:46 EST 2020

Thanks Ian

Maybe I am being over protective now because I didn't pay enough attention
before and got under rated fittings. I couldn't find a diffident rating for
the IP 69K as far as bars or psi goes but this data sheet spells it out
better.
Thanks

Rick

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 3:29 PM irox via Personal_Submersibles <