[PSUBS-MAILIST] Scrubber size

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Dec 14 19:33:10 EST 2020

Alex, thats what I thought.  The filter did come with a fine mesh bag, and
the outside fabric cover I assumed that would be small enough. I need to
find some ss snap clamps to pull the cover down. The fiter did come with
foam donut at both top and bottom. I was going to replace that with a
litter denser foam to help in the compression.

Best Regards,
David Colombo

804 College Ave
Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
(707) 536-1424
www.SeaQuestor.com

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 6:39 AM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <