[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Transducer Depth

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 2 00:44:10 EST 2020

Jon & all,
I sent a query to OTS regarding transducer depth for the STX-101 that Jon
was doing work on.
The reply (below) says the boat transducer is the same as the diver unit ( however David showed them to be different sizes) & is depth rated to 500ft.
They suggest other options also.
Alan
Begin forwarded message: