[PSUBS-MAILIST] action pictures

Fri Aug 28 12:09:22 EDT 2020

ah ok.  Sounds good.  I want to use the mic\headphone setup on mine as I
find the surface support team are constantly talking to me and
its sometimes difficult to pick up the mic and talk.  The headset will be
easier to quickly reply.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 at 16:56, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <