[PSUBS-MAILIST] Dr. Kyle Edlund

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 24 10:42:31 EDT 2020

 Yes, we haven't heard from him in a few years but he joined us at a couple of conventions.  I don't recall from whom he purchased the K250 but you are correct, he called it "Special K".  It was painted orange and there are some photos in SUBDB.INFO (http://www.subdb.info/Special%20K).
I am really sorry to hear this news.  He was a nice guy and we had a good time interacting with him.
Pete, thanks for forwarding this to the group.
Jon