[PSUBS-MAILIST] Tv clip

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 17 19:07:48 EDT 2020

Hey Alan
Glad the other link worked. Foxworthy wanted a tour of the sub so I unclipped my phone and went completely around the sub as well as some inside shots as I wanted to get as much done on the inside before welding the end cap on. He asked me how did I know how to do something like that and I said, with the help of a small community I belong to of others that are doing the same thing all over the world called Psubs, but unfortunately that part didn’t make the episode. Oh well I tried.
Rick

Sent from my iPhone