[PSUBS-MAILIST] GRP hatch

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 28 09:44:18 EDT 2020

Hi Hank,

May I suggest speaking to Mike Caudle? He has two acrylic cylinder CTs,
complete with hatches and all, that are beauties but I believe much lower
displacement than the one on your project sub, and very lightweight because
they are aluminum. If you can arrange a swap or something, one of those
might be just what you need.

Best,
Alec

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:17 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <