[PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT vent tube

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 18 15:01:48 EDT 2020

Looks good Rick!

By the way (for those who are interested), I did a bit of research into the
sand thing... turns out the idea behind using sand is all about heat. You
heat the sand prior to the bend (usually in an oven) and then carefully
pour the sand into the tube... this provides even heat distribution for
bending. ~ Doug

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 1:40 PM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <