[PSUBS-MAILIST] MBT vent tube

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Apr 18 13:27:23 EDT 2020

Hey David
I am building a K-350 so this is the vent tube from the MBT's that wrap the
con and come up to the exhaust valves.
I thought about copper Brian but I would of had to go threw the same
process with the sand as it would still be thin walled and am trying to
keep everything looking the same on the boat.
Rick

On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 8:57 PM Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <