[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Could I pay for a submarine ride?

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 15 14:50:40 EDT 2020

Yes Tim, no one will be stealing my sandwich from the fridge this time!

I appreciate the comparison Hank, but frankly, if I were getting as much
action as James Bond I doubt I would have the time to be playing around
with subs and planes, lol!

Believe it or not Alan, I really have thought about the idea of being able
to release cremains from the balloon, airplane or submersible! I think the
idea definitely has potential considering that cremation is fast becoming
the most popular 'after-life' choice. ~ Doug

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 4:27 PM Alan via Personal_Submersibles <