[PSUBS-MAILIST] buoyancy

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Apr 15 07:46:43 EDT 2020

Ouch, I forgot you were in Hawaii. I actually can't recall what sort of jig
I used because that little experiment was quite a few years ago. What I've
been using in recent times is this:

https://www.harborfreight.com/automotive/auto-body-trim/metalwork-tools/tubing-roller-99736.html

I've been very happy with it, but it's not for small diameter work. What is
it you're trying to make?

On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 1:49 AM Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <