[PSUBS-MAILIST] buoyancy

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 14 23:12:31 EDT 2020

Hi Rick,

I've attempted the sand technique with no luck. I do have a couple of
simple bending machines, but if its something difficult there's an outfit
in Maryland that does nothing but bending. I've used their services many
times, and can't recommend them more highly.

https://www.josephkavanaghco.com/

Best,
Alec

On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 10:52 PM Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles <