[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Could I pay for a submarine ride?

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Apr 14 08:18:45 EDT 2020

 I hate you! Hank
    On Monday, April 13, 2020, 9:45:04 PM MDT, Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 You guys are going to be jealous of the sweet deal I've got myself set up with: I get a 100 X 80 foot hangar w/ bathroom and lounge room for $250 per month! How'd I swing such a deal? I share the back portion of the hangar with our county coroner. She's got her coolers and office set up in the back right corner, I get all the rest of the space. If only those stiffs would keep quiet. Oh wait, they do! Put some relaxing jazz music on, get a glass of iced tea and I can work in there all night long. Coolest part: The building has its own landslide driveway so I don't even need to go through the terminal to reach the airside of the field.
Interesting research Hank, I did a quick search of his name and found this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoWgIwguOSA
He seems to be the moneymaking type! ~ Doug