[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fwd: Could I pay for a submarine ride?

Al Secor via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Apr 13 16:46:49 EDT 2020

Legally, just like with a regular boat, to do it for money would require you have a Coast Guard's captain's license.  You could do it for freebut of the person were to get hurt or killed, you would open yourself to a whole bunch of liability issues.  Good luck trying trying to get insurancefor a personal submarine!

Al Secor