[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 10 17:47:20 EDT 2020

 David, they are 11 inch and 18 lbs net buoyancy.Hank
    On Friday, April 10, 2020, 2:12:39 PM MDT, David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hank what is the diameter of your floats?David
On Fri, Apr 10, 2020, 10:43 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Hi Rick, thanks'  actually the pool is draining to be filled back in (-:  I got the trawl floats from Trawl Works a long time ago.  I think I have 25 of them.  They are rated for 1,500 feet and are real handy.Hank