[PSUBS-MAILIST] new video

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 10 15:05:41 EDT 2020

Hank
so you are done with the pool all ready? to bad to go to all that work to
not keep it.
I have a net float for my emergency release buoy which is rated to 3,000'
which is overkill but that's all I could find at the time but it only has
an 8 lb buoyancy when submerged and so when I add a small weight to the
bottom of it to make it stand erect when surfaced and a pennant on the top,
it may not be enough.
Rick

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 7:43 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <