[PSUBS-MAILIST] Lithium Batteries

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Apr 10 06:38:44 EDT 2020

Thanks Antoine,
yes some problems there. Agreed there would be a ridiculous number of balance wires
coming out of the battery pod on a large pack unless you had the bms inside the pod.
I can remember an inexpensive PCB they were using on each battery in a DIY
electric car conversion. Will have to do a bit of Googling on that one.
I split a 10s 36V pack in to two 5s lots for charging so I could use my inexpensive
charger. So maybe there will be a solution along those lines.
Alan