[PSUBS-MAILIST] Main pilot console

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 2 11:54:33 EDT 2020

Hi Steve, i am using a Domore plc based upon Cliffs design and ladder
coding which i have been working on quite a while now. It takes a bit to
learn something new, but i do it in the evenings one line at a time. I hope
to be ordering the base modules soon. But at the moment this elephant has a
lot of moving parts still being worked on at the same time.
David

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020, 5:30 AM Steve McQueen via Personal_Submersibles <