[PSUBS-MAILIST] Main pilot console

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Apr 2 03:37:26 EDT 2020

Today I continue working on my main pilot console. Yet to install, hp air
gauges, o2 gauge, touch screen plc, tablet linked to external cameras.
Already set left to right, light switches with indicators for both internal
and external lighting, hatch closing indicators, air circultation vent,
garmin 3d forward sonar, vhf radio, hummingbird depth to bottom gauge,
richie compass, auxiliary low voltage power supplies and digital battery
status indicators. Each of the 4 raised panels can be removed to access
interior wiring if necessary. This ss console will be sitting on a dual arm
rest which will be holding the multi axis flight joystick port side, and 6
thruster manual speed controls on starboard arm rest. The flight stick will
also have overide throttle controls depending on flight characteristics
desired. At least thats the plan.