[PSUBS-MAILIST] K350 for sale - posted for Mark Ragan

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Sep 21 18:47:08 EDT 2019

For Sale: Operational K-350 and unique tilting launch trailer.  Asking 30K.

For the past seven years Chesapeake Submarine Service in Edgewater,
Maryland has been utilizing this submarine for piloting classes and the
time has come to let someone else live their dream. We have two other
operational subs, a K-250 (original Kittredge built VAST boat) and a three
man sub built by a commercial diving company several years ago

 The previous owners were a father/son team who would take it offshore in
the Great Lakes, drop to 100+ feet, take a compass heading and stay down
four or five hours looking for wrecks, covering miles in the process.

We don't think that we are doing this sub justice diving in shallow water
just to give classes - we will continue to use our other subs for this. You
can get all the information you will need by watching the youtube video
"How to dive a K-350 submarine" (uploaded by us three years ago), or by
visiting our facebook page at "Chesapeake Submarine Service".

Contact Mark at: MarkKRagan at yahoo.com