[PSUBS-MAILIST] Extending tongue on trailer

T Novak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 9 20:21:15 EDT 2019

Thanks, Cliff.

Perfect.

Tim

From: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org] On Behalf Of Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2019 4:02 PM
To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Extending tongue on trailer

Tim as Hank notes, my extension is square mechanical tubing.  I have a 5/8” rod that is threaded on both ends.  On end opposite the hitch, it is secured by bolts on both sides of welded tab.  On the inner square tubing that slides out I welded a square plate with a hole .  The rod extended through this had double nuts that prevent the extended tube from extending to far.

Cliff

Sent from my iPhone