[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Navigation

Øystein Skarholm via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Sep 4 10:25:06 EDT 2019

Check this out for navigation. I myself use the one from Blueprint subsea.

USBL Blueprint Subsea <https://www.blueprintsubsea.com/seatrac/index.php>

Underwater GPS
<https://bluerobotics.com/product-category/sensors-sonars-cameras/underwater-gps/>

Virusfri.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

ons. 4. sep. 2019 kl. 15:22 skrev Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <

--
Vennlig hilsen
Øystein Skarholm