[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Navigation

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Sep 2 10:37:24 EDT 2019

 Found it, I had to search for "navionics boating" since navionics alone brought up a bunch of other superfluous stuff.  Turns out I had downloaded this some time ago for surface boating and deleted it, probably because of the subscription.  I didn't know about the bathymetry, which does sound interesting so I'll check it out again.
Jon