[PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Navigation

David Colombo via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Sep 1 18:22:28 EDT 2019

Brian, I cant take credit for the navonics app. Sean has it on his phone
and shared his wisdom with me.  But its a cool app, and pretty resonable
cost for what you get.  I am downloading my routes tonight to manipulate
them into a format that works for me. I will share with the group once im
finished.
David

On Sun, Sep 1, 2019, 2:15 PM Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <