[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hot wire

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Oct 19 08:27:38 EDT 2019

No. I have a spool of very small ss wire so I cut off a 6' piece and hooked
one end with the ground on it stationary so I could pull against it and it
wouldn't move and then hooked the other end to the electrode then pulled it
tight and then pushed the wire slowly down cutting the Styrofoam. I used a
stick machine and had it turned down so the wire was getting about 50 amps
or so I believe. Worked great!
Rick

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 8:05 AM hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <