[PSUBS-MAILIST] Parker Pressure Regulator

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Oct 15 10:16:40 EDT 2019

Alan

I see from the picture that you welded a piece of flat bar to the thruster
housing. That puts a lot of heat in one area and my concern would be that
the housing would warp a little causing the end that comes off with an O
ring to not seal properly. I was thinking of welding something to my
Minn-Kota for the rear thruster but am hesitating do to my concern of
warping the housing and the O ring not making a seal anymore. Have you
noticed any leaking problems where the main seal is?
Rick

On Tue, Oct 15, 2019 at 5:32 AM Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <