[PSUBS-MAILIST] Vessel for hire - subs as unique watercraft

Rick Patton via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Oct 10 00:17:32 EDT 2019

Yeah, and maybe Sean said it above as well but the sub has to be built to
ABS specs I believe here in the US which I am not doing as it would double,
or more, the cost of the build plus I don't plan to use it commercially.
One way some people get around it when you accept money from the public is
to be in the form of a donation but not sure how that would play out if
someone was killed and the family took you to court.
Rick

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 4:53 PM Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <